Our client is seeking a qualified operations management executive with exceptional leadership and technical skills, and a minimum of 10 years’ experience, including 5 years in a managerial role, for the job of Operations Manager. The job is based in Cikarang, West Java, Indonesia. This is a key position responsible for strengthening the company’s business in Indonesia. This is an exciting job opportunity for a dedicated professional.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Managing the manufacturing processes to the highest efficiency and effectiveness
- Display capability for people management and technical skills
- Coordination of all activities in operations in 5 plants to ensure all the operations’ KPI are consistently meeting the budget
- Supervise the day to day operations with all its employees to ensure the operation is adhere to the company regulation
- Coordinate with other divisions to ensure smooth production
- reviewing new machineries and or equipment should the Company want to expand the business,
- support on evaluation on the current machineries including equipment to meet the market driven.