Head of Internal Audit, Ritel Company
- Manage the Company’s Internal Audit team in compliance with the Internal Audit Charter.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prepare the Internal Audit Plan for approval by Senior Management and Audit Committee
- Ensure that the Internal Audit Plan is carried out and make appropriate explanation for any deviation.
- Develop the Internal Audit Guidelines and keep it current to cover Internal Audit departmental structure, job descriptions, audit methodology, audit programs and documentation policies.
- Oversee store and financial audits and report results to the Business Units and senior management, recommend corrective and preventive actions and follow-up implementation.
- Prepare audit reports as required by the local Audit Committee and Audit Committee.
- Provide basic and continuous coaching and training to Internal Audit staff, and monitor their performance.
- Coordinate activities with external auditors and Group auditors to enhance audit coverage, efficiency and follow-up.
- Perform related tasks as assigned by the Senior Management.