Full Stack Developer, Jakarta
Our client is multinational company, looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role in Scrum team and responsible for participating in product development from ideation to deployment and beyond. Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. Responsible for front and back-end web development and understands how to work with several languages and databases.
Skills and Expertise Required:
- Proficiency with server side framework like Spring and languages such as Java.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc.
- RESTful API Design and development
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GIT, etc.
- Basics of Scrum and knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Good to have knowledge on DevOps, Automation and performance tools
- Excellent verbal communication with Good problem solving skills.
- Developing complete website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
- Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems
- Ensuring quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate with the Agile teams to work collectively
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with Crowd authentication, cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and maintainability guidelines
- Help your team decide what technologies to use. Every engineer is able to propose better ways to do things