An excellent Finance Manager job in Jakarta has just arisen at a multinational manufacturing company. In this job you will be responsible for accounting, finance, taxation, and Auditing matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
- Manage full delivery of monthly result for business area, including month end process, variance analysis, and business commentary
- Improvement on month-end cycle and focus on reducing wasted time and improve accuracy of information
- Ensure integrity of reporting and underlying ERP that provides database for reporting
- Review and calculate monthly withholding taxes, prepare monthly tax returns and file all tax documents
- Review and prepare tax reconciliation for Annual Tax Return for Corporate Income Tax Return (CITR) and Employee Income Tax Return (EITR)
- Preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budget based on key business drivers by working together
- Responsible for the business IT system, including desktop support, network support, and effective use of the ERP system
- Management of all other accounting & finance matters including AP & AR processes.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, and practice
The successful candidate must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- Bachelors (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 10 years experience in Business/Finance area
- CA/CPA qualified
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Sense of responsibility & able to multi task
- Strong business acumen
- Positive mindset & motivated