Direct, coordinate, consolidate and monitor planning & budgeting activities and the development of long-term company strategic planning of corporate and its business units to support the Management in making decisions and action plans accurately.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and ensure Planning & Budgeting process are aligned between Corporate and its subsidiaries.
- Perform current year budget and long term planning consolidation at Corporate level to give management visibility into resource availability and allocations including sensitivity and what-if analyses and simulations to assess the impact of the changes to business driver.
- Coordinates the strategic planning efforts of the subsidiaries, reviews and recommends specific changes of proposed subsidiaries strategies to ensure they are aligned with overall corporate strategic objectives as well as monitor actively and provides regularly the updated of these budgets, forecast, and performance throughout the year. As well as ensures action plan is put in place to improve performance.
- Coordinate with the Investment and Divestment to identify and evaluate new opportunities (new blocks) as well as divestment activities in order to provide impact to corporate Consolidated figures as part of information for Corporate Management’s decision-making.
- Direct, monitor the economic studies activities and review portfolio and asset economic analysis, in order to support the development of strategic planning and recommendations on investment opportunities
- Direct, coordinate, monitor and review the development of both short term & long-term strategic planning (including acquisition program).
- Ensure all business information related to business planning is updated regularly and shared with other relevant departments in order to assist them in taking the right action-plans
- Prepare annual operational budget for the superior approval, and ensure an effective and efficient use of the allocated budget
- Develop, appraise, guide and motivate subordinates in order to improve knowledge, skills and competency level
Job requirements specification :
- Bachelor degree holder from a reputable local/ overseas university in Engineering, preferably S2 (Master degree holder) in Financial Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of 10 years in oil & gas operations, including 5 years in Corporate Planning position
Fluent in written and spoken English