Have a passionate, fabulous personality? Have puns that no one appreciates?
Here’s a position where your wit won’t go to waste. We are looking for a Content and Social Media Marketing Specialist who possesses the drive of a hungry velociraptor. Yes you read right, velociraptor. Smart, adaptive, flexible and quick, velociraptor-like applicants will have a keen sense of ‘reading people right.’
You have the instinct to think quickly, to empathize with people’s emotions in a heartbeat, and hunt for more opportunities for us to expand its reach.
You’ll start by having a hands-on experience in crafting out newsletters, adding their own snazzy captions to social media posts, and preaching the good word through articles or marketing campaigns.
A Day In The Life:
- Promote articles across all social media channels
- Craft daily newsletters for subscribers
- Work with business development on executing digital marketing partnerships
- Write articles promoting the various services of the platform
Who You Are:
- A fresh graduate who wants to be the very best like no one ever was
- Possesses a punctual, keen, and flexible personality
- Has a healthy risk appetite for startups and tech
- A ‘ready for anything’ attitude with new ideas or projects
- Attention to detail (the secret interview answer is: Jellybeans)
- Creative copywriting and a great sense of humour is a MUST
- Does not shy away from numbers (they’re everywhere, c’mon)
- Previous experience with MailChimp, Buffer, Hootsuite, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Knowledge in both traditional and digital marketing
- A bonafide geek (in either pop culture, TV shows, gaming, tech)
- Appreciates any or all of these comedians.
- A voracious reader (non-fiction, fiction, history, fantasy – anything!)
- A fellow introvert masking as an extrovert thanks to marketing (psst, hello!)